With many years of experience to our name, Taroni’s of Birmingham truly are the local experts when it comes to scrap metal recycling in Birmingham. We purchase all types of scrap metal from a wide variety of sources, including the public, contractors, trades and businesses, manufacturers and many more, and offer some of the most competitive prices in the area. Buying both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, we can provide you with a quick, easy and affordable method of scrap metal recycling, however much you have to dispose of.
What Can We Scrap?
We accept all types of scrap, including;
- New Production Cuttings
- Over Sized Shearing
- Scrap Cars
- Cast iron
- Irony Aluminium
- Electric Motors
- Cable, Household and Armoured
- Copper, Brass and Lead
- Aluminium and Stainless Steel
- Catalytic converters
Although scrap metal prices fluctuate, you can always feel confident that Taroni’s of Birmingham will offer excellent prices for your scrap. Our 50 tonne weighbridge helps to ensure that we always provide an accurate, competitive price for every load, whilst our commitment to our customers means that you will always receive fantastic service from our friendly team.
Have a car that you need to dispose of? If you are looking for a local company who can provide safe and legal scrap metal recycling in Birmingham, look no further. Click here to find out more about scrapping your car with Taroni’s of Birmingham.
Quick & Easy Payment
What you will need:
- A bank account
- Visa debit card – although Taroni’s Of Birmingham can offer cheques for payment
Identification, which can either be:
- A valid Great Britain or Northern Ireland Photocard Driving Licence OR A valid U.K. or EEA state Passport.
- And a utility bill (not mobile phone), bank or building society statement, credit or debit card statement, council tax demand letter or statement which is no more than 3 months old.
Payment options will be:
- Account payment via BACS: For Taroni’s of Birmingham Account Customers only. Become a Taroni’s of Birmingham account customer.
Visa Debit card payment: Direct into your bank account, normally takes 48 hours, maximum payment is £5,000.
- Cheque payment: Maximum value £5,000. We can authorise larger cheques upon special request.
- Cheque Cashing: Our site is set up for cheque exchange with our own cheques, via Cheque Exchange Limited (CEL). Details on application
Any identification taken as part of your transaction will be securely treated in line with the Data Protection Act. Taroni’s Of Birmingham Ltd is compliant with legislation such as the Data Protection Act. Your information will be protected in line with these requirements